Friday, January 06, 2006

the boys are back in town and j too

Heya peoples...

I am back in gorgeous Welly...the weather has been remarkably good and I mean that literally. People look suspiciously up at the beautiful clear skies and mumble to themselves that it's perfect now....but the fear remains.

Anyhow, I am happy to be back, though those of you who have made a big move (OZ ain't far but it felt far) know about the almost depressive anti-climax that follows the return. It's good to be back with all my buddies again.

Christmas was on the boat/ Waiheke Island and was brilliant and fun and I got on with my brother so the miracle of the birth of baby Jesus obviously brushed off on the family for once.

New Years in the Hawkes Bay was also brilliant and fun and involved nothing more strenuous than marathon drinking/cards games. I am bad at poker, tolerable at 500, betting is not my thing apparently so I can cross that particular addiction off my long list.

Me and dorkus will try to be a bit more consistent with the blogging. In the meantime, much love to everyone out there and I hope you are happy and having fun.

J xoxox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last weekend (two forty-degree days) made me wish I'd moved to Wellington as well...

...God Canberra summers are putrid.

-S

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home