Friday, December 09, 2005

Shits 'n' giggles

There is no reason for this post other than boredom and... no, just boredom. Work was shitty as hell tonight brought on mainly by the total lack of faith the owners have in me. I won't go into detail but really rude fuckers, I have to say. Wanted to throw shit at them. God, I hope they don't read this.

Is it just me, or do the rest of you find amusement (have just realised how totally lame this sounds but I will continue anyway) in the word verification things needed to post on blogs and various other things? The combination of letters, although supposedly totally random, form wonderful words. 'SYFTOS', for example, sounds like an awful Greek venereal disease (easy one, I know) but there are some long 'uns that just conjure up either frightful or amusing, or both, images in my head. I have no life. Shoot me now.

Ha! Now the title of this post makes sense. Shits 'n' giggles. haha. That's it. It's all over for me now. I have lost the plot. Christmas time drives me insane. And as I have said before... 'tis the season to get trolleyed.

K xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home