Monday, November 28, 2005

Belated Post

Oopsy daisy... been a while, ain't it? Well, have just spent the fastest 10 days in history with my boy who kindly came to visit me up here. Was wonderful but I just cannot believe it has gone so fast. A lot has hapened in the past 10 days but I propmise not to bore you with ALL of it. Some you will just have to bear. Apology in advance.

Last Sunday Marty, Andre, Anna and I all went on a wine tour. By that I mean that we tasted a lot of half glasses (no spitting involved) of wine and pretended to know what we were talking about (well, maybe that was just me) but ended up being just a tad well-lit. Having completed the so called 'tour' we headed toward Muriwai for a gander at the gannets. I think at this point I might have got a bit drunkenly confident and ended up going ass over tit on a gravel path toward the beach. A bruise and a few grazes later, having not touched the sand, we went to the gannets who, I must say, absolutely STINK. I thought I was bad :) But it was a great way to spend a Sunday avo and I highly recommend it to all. Go and get yo'selves a bit drunk. Pictorial evidence follows....

We managed to move house as well which is good. New place aptly named 'The 5 Star'. It's awesome. New and sunny and warm. What more could you wish for? And a big garden and deck that basically gets all day sun. Perfect for barbeques.

Anyway, I'll leave you with some shots (tequilla?)...

3 Comments:

Blogger kenandjerry said...

you and martina the houseboy look hot hot hot except when you are in the sandpit you know what kids do in sandpits poop poop poop!

11:32 AM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

so many people thought we were brother and sister! a little bit scary. we plan to play a few tricks on people with that. hehe.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwww
only in Utah...

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home