Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ugh IRD

Oh my GOD. I always forget how much I hate IRD until it comes to filling out an income tax form. Just remembered that I had an extension until the 15th October and up until now have done nothing about it. Oops. Well, the automatic phone messages to help you work out you tax and income etc are of no use whatsoever. They had me listening to various numbers and box numbers from the form for half an hour and it got me nowhere except deeper into the land of all things confusing (and that, by the way, is where the full and half-full flush buttons on a toilet dwell - is there really a difference?). Anyway, I have given up and am going to send it in half completed and have them do the rest. They said they will. And the fact that they make us pay for the stamp... don't get me started!

Back to school today. Was late as usual. Great start to the last part of the year. I hope they don't end up marking us on punctuality. It's not my fault anyway. It's the buses up here. They are NEVER on time and the rare ones that are, are always full.

Anyway, that is my rant for the day. J, where are you? You said you'd be online but, alas, you are not. Bored....

K xx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VeriSign buys Weblogs.com for US$2.3 million
VeriSign has bought network infrastructure that underlies key services for bloggers from owner Scripting News for US$2.3 million in cash, the companies announced Friday.
I rarely post comments on others blog but this is an exceptional. I found your blog is interesting and I will keep coming here!

I have a make money online site. It pretty much covers make money online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:26 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

geez you get really bad spam.

Is there a time limit to do your tax return? I have done nothing abou the tax I earned over summer, maybe they owe me money?

4:38 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

they will send you a letter. well, they should. that sounds NASTY about the doctor. but also quite amusing i'm sorry to say. but VERY bad form. dear god!
K

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home