Saturday, October 08, 2005

partay




Heya
Went a birthday party last night - the theme was Sex and Death so, strangely I went as some kind of Paris-Hilton-meets-Dynasty-big-hair-and-leopard-print freakshow. It was hella fun though, and it was good to meet lots o'new people. Best costume was obviosly Cam with a belt around her neck as auto-asphyxiation girl a la Michael Hutchence and Nina above as one scary clown EEK!

On the clothes update (I know you are all gagging for new info!) I bought a BEAUTIFUL dress today from the markets. It's white silk with black polka dots and it has a square neckline and it was only $25 and it's the best thing I have ever bought (excluding my talking Mr T keyring suckas!)

YAY what a good weekend!

J xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

wow you look b e utifull
x

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home