Friday, September 23, 2005

Twins

Yay, you attract freaks as well. We must be twins. I keep finding Christian comics left by the dero that preaches every morning outside my work. Last one was about Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat relating back to a man who... ahh, bugger it. It always ends in "Christ is the only way". I've lost my train of thought. Damnit.
Well, I have assignment which MUST be done in the next couple of hours. Why? Marty will be here then. Haha... any NZSLers out there? Wouldn't that be a nice sentence to sign?
Ok, school work. BORING!
K xx

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CARR Boot Camp at the National Press Club
The Media Bloggers Association is hosting its second Database 101/201 CARR Boot Camp Sept.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a nokia cellular phone
site/blog. It pretty much covers nokia cellular phone related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:51 AM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

oh look... here's a freak now

4:33 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

K - the link you put up is... er... wrong, sorry! You need to remove the www other wise it sends you to a site about Bible studies!

Drop me a line and I'll send you that html stuff if you like.

9:00 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

HAHAHAHA.....

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home