Thursday, September 08, 2005

YAYAYA for finishing

Well, praise the Lord I have finished my seminars. Yesterdays one went really well and when I hand the essay in I will be done with seminars YAYAYA. No more torture (apart from finishing a thesis and exam, but what the hey!)

Even better news, afterwards we all went out and got drunker than skunks and played pool and Glory, Glory I was awesome. It was a total fluke but I won a couple of games!! Wowee.
Beer is my friend but now I have to go to work. EEk.

Bad news though, my friends, Bob Denver is dead. RIP Gilligan!

J xoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell bedroom furniture on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

12:23 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

i'm not that sure how bedroom furniture relates to my talents at drinking, pool, or presentation, but OK.

Thanks for visiting

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this GEEK or Greek! Check out the AlphaBetum Unicode Font. You may have to rewrite your thesis using this.

S&G
Richard

PS: I am still adding comments as anonymous because I forgot my blogger email and password.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home