Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pressure!

Gaaahhh.... the pressure of new posts every hour! I'm sorry Roz but it may not be that often... however, you may also like to post on your blog every hour so I can procrastinate as well. Sounds like a fair deal to me. Maybe we can alternate...

I'm getting really sick of pop ups. Not that I ever enjoyed them but at this moment in time I want to smash my computer to pieces, they annoy me so much. Does anyone have any sneaky tricks to get rid of the ones that ALWAYS pop up (ie Greencard stuff, xads... grrrr)?

Also on the 'irritating list' at the moment is cards. Like, for instance, Fathers Day cards. Why must they all be so heinmeister and cheese (could be a new burger)? I would rather stab myself in the jugluar than send them anywhere. Ugh... atrocious. Someone could make a lot of money creating decent cards.

I've had lots of comments on my badge today so I thought I'd share it with the blogging world. It was one of the ones I found in my attic a few months ago. Enjoy and take it to heart.

Later y'all.... hehe
K xx

6 Comments:

Blogger kenandjerry said...

See.. you did not just write that because this post has not been here long enough for you to even type that....
I HATE YOU! Brendan Loy... oooo... check yo'self foo'

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the Google Toolbar this is a great tool to block popups!

S&G
Richard

4:34 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

wow, you have a serious case of blog spam, they love you guys!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

I like the sound of the heinmeister and cheese burger, is it vegetarian?

9:03 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

....also love the badge, good message too.

And thanks for the update, I have done my seminar now (got up at 4am and did it then, that's procrastination!) so life is returning to somewhat normal

9:04 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

yes, well, heinmeister actually consists purely of roots and shoot and is available at all good supermarkets now. but wait, there's more.... if you buy 10 kilos of heinmeister now, get 10 kilos free! just dial 0800 HEINOUS and pay 10 easy paymeant of $499 (+ postage and handling). money back guarantee!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home