Monday, September 05, 2005

heya

Heya folks.

I'm still working on my seminar for this week - by which I mean I'm not working on it at all, I'm actually blogging.

Didn't do very well in my last seminar. If I said what I got everyone would go No! That's Great but I'm sad because I'm an uber-geek and can't help myself. So the pressure is on for the next one. By which I mean, obviously, that I'm ignoring the pressure to blog. This thing is dangerous!

Hope veryone had a great weekend. I did nothing but it was sunny so sat outside and got the ghost of a tan. Lying in the sun = BAD but when you get out there and feel healthy and warm there is no better feeling.

So there's my ego-blogging update, of no interest to anyone but myself.

Hope y'all had a good weekend and never, ever have to read the Aeneid.

J xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home