Monday, August 29, 2005

AW REF!

Well, thank god the South Africans have been beaten. And who better to do it than the All Blacks. Although the ref was a bit of an ass. I don't know, Lloyd, the French are assholes. But in the end it didn't matter. We came out on top. So, a round of applause for the All Blacks, please.

I have an assignment to write today and as you can see I'm procrastinating. And there are HEAPS of things I can do after this as well. My room is a tip, the rats need their cage cleaned, the dishes are yet to be done and it's a beautiful day outside. I have a feeling I may be doing an allnighter. Or just doing it after class tomorrow. Very bad form and I hope my lecturers don't find this page.

I read a liitle while ago that quite a few people have been fired from their jobs because they've been slagging their bosses/company off on the web. Ha ha... they are like stoopids. I love my lecturers. They are awesome. But I don't want them to find out how slack I am being. I should have gone to Deaf Church today (you all know how wholesome and religious I am.. HA) but I haven't. Oops. Oh well.... maybe some other time. Maybe.

Anyway, I think the best place to start whould be to do the readings for this assignment so then at least I can ponder stuff while procrastinating. Reflect (that is the assignment) on times past.
Right.. I'm off to be studious.

K xx

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell camera accessory on interest free credit.

11:11 AM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

eh? whats going on? who are you all? why are you trying to sell me stuff... flattery in this case will not get you anywhere.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the allnighter involve playing pool in a pub? It must be hard being a student!

Well as chuches go, Deaf Church seems good to me. Obviously they can only preach to the converted!

11:49 AM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

Argh, strangers. K baby this is the danger of blogs...I guess we have to deal.
Jxoxo

12:27 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

yes... allnighter was in a darkened snooker room... and listening to the very best of prince until the wee hours. hence, i am in the computer lab now with 3 hours left before deadline. but i'm on the blog. ha! oh the student life...

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am your lecturer mr.... boourns and you a being expelled from the course

1:20 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

blog spam, I too have been victom, just ignore them and they go away.

1:21 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

pity both my lecturers are women!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because I am a woman does not mean I cannot be calle mr boourns. Or ms or doctor! You are sexist and rude! I am going to expell you from this course molly ringwald!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home