Saturday, September 17, 2005

The countdown.

Well the end is in sight. At least for this half of the semester. Joy to the world! Lots to look forward to. Marty coming up and Roots Manuva to celebrate the last exam. HOPEFULLY can go home for a bit as well, just depends on how generous the boss is feeling, I guess. This year has gone by scarily fast. Christmas is looming as well as MANY birthdays which I feel totally unprepared for. Oh dear me. No plans have been made for New Year as yet. A few tenuous ideas but nothing even vaguely organised. Will have to get onto that - J, I need some help!

I just recieved 3 items of mail. And they are all good items. Nothing like bank statements or IRD but 2 from mum with interesting bits and pieces from the Dom Post and a letter from J, an oldie but a goodie. It fills my heart with joy when I recieve lots of good mail.

I have to go to work and I want to walk but I know it will rain. It has been on and off all day and it's really shit. Can never tell whats going to happen. Typical Auckland.
Ok, au revoir...
K xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kerry, Im on the computer again, thanx for your comment. damn strait!its addictive, iv been thinking of what I can blog next. Judging by the title I thought it was going to be the countdown to the election, (Iv had politics in my head all day) go anyone but national i say! happy for u that marty's coming up soon! raema

5:06 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

hehe... told you so!
yeah, on the bus home just realised that it's election day tomorrow. and i definitly agree anyone but national or act. or destiny. i'm sure i could go on and on. i will be wearing red tomorrow at work (somehow). hehe
k

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home