Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Birds

What flying spawn of satan is this? Is it a new thing or are you living the life of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds? It all seems very bizarre unless, of course, they are nesting. I don't think I've ever seen a warning sign for swooping birds but judging by your reaction to the butterfly enclosure at Melbourne zoo, I imagine you are taking this message to heart. What alternative route have you decided on? Not that I know Canberry.
Take care out there. The world is a dangerous place.
k

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the IP news that fits ... an RSS feed
The folks over at rethink aren't just blogging about IP law, they're doing something about it.
I really like your blog and will come back often.

We have a cad drafting service related site ourselves and would very much like you to browse it and see what we have to say about cad drafting service.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

ha, good point about the butterflies.

11:08 AM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

I'm OK with birds, they are OK unless they are a swooping deat-fury-bird. I haven't even seen it yet.

Giant furry flapping wings and horrible eyes and the beating of the wings against the walls in a dark room - I don't like moths and butterflies are OK when I'm not trapped in a cage with the fuckers.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

you scared of a tiny insect, har har scrdey cat! bet you hate that dusty stuff on their wings.

5:17 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

it's honestly truly the fact that they go for me. moths like light right, they go round and round a light, but in the dark, in the pitch dark they don't go for the light they beat like the coming of death aaginst the wall above my head and they, when I least expect it, they flit into my ear or down my neck.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home