What in God's name is going on?
It seems that since the beginning of this year, particularly since I got back to Auckland, that all aspects of life has been sped up. Having said that, my computer is slower than ever. Typical.
I have seen everyone I have ever met (and some that I haven't) and they have all stayed with me. Every week there is a new arrival sleeping in our spare room. Let's make a list eh?
- Troels and Marie from Denmark (never met them before but their stuff is still here)
- Marty moved up here so that's slightly different
- Kiran (although he didn't stay)
- Michail (also from Denmark and previously unmet)
- and soon to be Natti and Scott who are apparently arriving today
I'm sure there are more. Not that I don't love having people to stay but it has been almost weekly (usually with little or no notice) since the 8th Jan. I feel like my house is a hostel.
Now I feel mean. I really love have people here. It is great. Really. I love you all.
I think I better go before I make this hole bigger.