Tuesday, October 18, 2005

under duress

in response to some pressure from an unnamed source (http://www.rosiemunda.blogspot.com)

and in reply to Rosie's fantastic listing of her idiocies, I hereby offer some of my own embarrassing comments, both of which were recent and both of which have vaginal connotations, oh the embarrassment!

1. Was at hairdresser and to my stylist-lady, who had been tastefully, if extravagantly, liberal with some fudge hair paint - I said, cheerfully "I really like your pink bits!".

2. To some elderly ladies who as members of the National Heritage Trust were showing people around our house: they said, ooooh where is the cat, we've heard he's beautiful, I said "Oh I'll show you my pussy, he's enormous".

Still doesn't beat K, who, when told that we were discussing fundraising for our class charity ECPAT (End Child Protitution and Trafficking) said "Oh fuck them!".

Hahah

J xoxox

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, kerry and jen,
Its one of the brits, Ollie, Love your blogging.
Just to say hi and keep up the good work, and that i'm missing all of you and hopefully one of us will be crossing the pond to see eachother soon xxxxxxx

11:58 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

hey ollie

cheers for the comment - it's cool to have a guy on the other side of the world commenting on our small lives!

keep coming back, y'hear!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home