Saturday, October 15, 2005

No, I'm really sorry

I know there are some people out there with aversions to slugs but I am totally fascinated by them. Just found this biggun on my bathroom wall. This time, however, I actually screamed because I wasn't prepared for it. But he's huge. Amazing. The slime is super ghostbuster type slime though and it bloody impossible to get off.
Anyway, you'll all be pleased to know that he is happily back in the wild with his slimey friends. AND.. I found an albino slug the other day. Totally white. Was pretty cool. Small though. Pinky size maybe.
Ok, bedtime.
ciao ciao
K xx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the hell are you kerry to be finding such strange but beautifully patterned mostrosities? i am very impressed and not grouced out at all...except that you must have a bathroom as damp as mine to find slugs in it like that!
p.s what will you fullas be doing for new years, im thinkig abour 'Rhthm and Vines' check out the link xx
http://www.rhythmandvines.co.nz/theclub.asp
xx emma j

4:05 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

auckland of course! nowhere else in the world would things like this appear on a bathroom wall. auckland is VERY odd.
no definite plans for new year as yet but looks as though it will be somewhere int he sth island. but will have a ook into rhythm and vines. have heard lots about it in the past years.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

EXCUSE ME! but could you ladies PLEASE put a new post on so the I do not have to look at the slug every time i check your blog, yuck! I'll stop coming!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home