Saturday, August 06, 2005

HA!

AHAHAHAHA.... that little man has made my day. Such a temper! But I can relate. Many a time have I felt like that. Ok... must leave this post because I want to watch the man throwing his toys from the pram again. Hehe. Then back to sleep in my sunny corner (I WILL be reincarnated as a cat). Which reminds me... 2 people (Americans) approached me on the street the other day while I was having my 2 minute cigi break at work and started asking me why I thought I had been put on Earth. For them it was because God loved them. Bloody hell.... considering the fact that David and I had been scorning Christians only minutes before because someone said he would rot in hell for being gay, we chuckled silently to ourselves and he took off (bastard!) leaving me to deal with these people on my own. Why would people do that? Grrr... infuriating. This concept of Godly wuv confuses and infuriates me.
I DON'T LIKE BEING TOUCHED!
K xx
P.s. the reason the reincarnation thing reminded me of that is because I told them I wanted to be reincarnated as a cat. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home