Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Thank god for friends who know about blogs

Right, now ANYONE can comment. Wow! Cheers Rosie for that little tip. What would we do without you? I'm sorry... I thought somehow I had told you about the blog (come to think of it, maybe it was telepathic). I've been visiting yours and holding out for the next exciting entry. There was a bit of a down time there though due to lack of internet. Glad to see you're back up and running.
I really have nothing to write. Hmmm.... worked last night. Was quite amusing. And handed in first assignment this avo. One down, 15 to go. And am going to try and start another today. Wishful thinking maybe. But we'll see.
Oh Jenny you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind.... GO JENNY...
Ha, seems odd seeing 'Jenny'. Been thinking about the Lackey Locker Little Minders a bit today. 'Member? He he.
Righty tighty, lefty loosy (surely 'loosy' is wrong)
K xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

yes thanks for the credits
xx

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home