Saturday, July 30, 2005

Home by 10.30 on a Friday... tragic!

Wow! People other than ourselves (yes, thank you J for the lovely comments from baggywrinkle!) have actually posted comments. I feel so amzingly cool now! God, I'm a loser. Anyway, have just returned from Deaf club. Had a lovely time as usual chatting away to people about this, that and the other. Some didn't recognise me at first. One even suggested that I was wearing a wig (possible but I think the regrowth may be a bit of a giveaway).
Feeling slightly odd tonight for some reason. Bit light headed. Not nice. Thought I should let you know. But I'm fine. Procrastinating as usual. MUST do assignment tomorrow or I will be up all night on Sunday trying to do it.
Right I'm going to get food and then go to bed so I can be a box of fluffies for work tomorrow.
Ha! 'Fluffies' is a funny word....
Belly fluff and toe jam sandwiches all round.
K

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

you know you can make it so that anyone can comment not just bloggers, you just have to go to setting or something and change to allow annonymooose comments.

Me neither school work can do.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home