Saturday, July 30, 2005

Work?

I am totally incapable of doing any work. Have the simplest of assignments to do by Monday but it's just not happening. Brain has frozen. Seems that J and I are in the same boat when it comes to school work. Very pleased with the Awaroa pics on here. Nice one bruv. I said... NICE ONE BRUVA!!
Anyway, went out last night which was good. Caught up with the lovely (and tanned - bitch) Kate and her friend Jules. Had a few bevvies at our local, Brooklyn, and then progressed to Crowbar. Getting back into the ol' Thursday drinkies again after a month off due to various excursions around the world. I fear though that in the coming weeks I am going to have to tie myself to this chair just so I can get some work done. Not a happy thought.
In fact, what am I doing blogging? Bad K. Very bad.
Diving into the 7th circle of hell.....
K xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home