Tuesday, July 26, 2005

born again

J: there has been a lot of talk lately here in Aus that because Osama Bin Laden is a Muslim, all Muslims are by default terrorists/radicals/suicide bombers. Using the same logic, coz George Dubya is a born-again Christian and unilaterally invades and bombs other countries, I'm going to assume that all born-again christians are marauding bombing freaks and firebomb them in their churches. Alright, I know it's not actually the same logic at all but you get my point? It's bizarre to paint a whole diverse group of people with one defining common feature as serial killers. Like all Americans are psychotic and sociopathic becasue the Unabomber sat in a hut in Michigan or something. Actually......

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

here here! or is it hear hear? not sure,

anyway I totally agree and I don't think it should matter if your black or white, if going to be my baby you are.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home