Tag, you're it.
Rosie tagged us (probably a long time ago - I forgot to check date of post) with the 8 random things tag. So... seeing as I think I am the only person who checks this blog let alone posts on it here goes...
1. I used to have a dead collection. It consisted of dead things.
2. I became a vegetarian when Rosie became a fussy-tarian. What happened to the 'responsible meat-eater', Rosie? Chicken pies, indeed!
3.Of all things possible I chose to become qulaified in Sign Language Interpreting. WHo would have thought?
4. I have a shelf of things I've found on the ground. Some of them I bought (the Winnie the Pooh Animal Wear collection toys... Octopooh is king! See photo) but most were brought to me by fate.
5. I have 70 tomato plants at present. All planted at exactly the wrong time of year. What am I going to do with them all!?
6.I snooze at least 5 times before actually making an effort to get out of bed each morning.
7. I recently attended a party where there was a cake-jumper. Yes, a cake-jumper. And the party was within my immediate family.
8. I have a serious obsession with stationery of all sorts
I don't know any other people with blogs so I can't tag anyone else. Sa-a-ad. Except Jen but I think she has given up on the blog.