Friday, December 15, 2006

The Haunting of the Meat

I keep having awful dreams. Since becoming a vegetarian some 4 months ago I have passed the phase where I miss meat. I am content in my veges. However, recently I have started having very vivid dreams that I am either tricked into eating meat or that I forget I am vegetarian and therefore eat pies. And every morning I wake up feeling really guilty. I am hoping that this is a phase as well and I'm not going to be haunted by these dreams for the rest of my life. Guilt is the worst feeling. But obviously after a while, I do realise that it was a dream and there i no need for the guilt (almost wrote quilt - ha!). I guess only time will tell.

On a happier note, I applied to volunteer at the SPCA in Wellington while I'm here and they called back yesterday and I start on Monday. Very excited! And next year I will do the same in Auckland and hopefully foster some animals while we're there. It is going to be difficult to give them up though. The one in Wellington has rats at the moment which is also hugely exciting. I miss my ratties.

I found an old video with a few clips of Question ages ago. Running up and down the hall and sleeping on his head on the windowsill in our bedroom. And some footage of Wedge and Wicker when they were TINY. So cute. They had oversized ears, eyes and balls. Ha. So funny. I can't wait to start!

Ok, I should be doing Xmas stuff but am procrastinating. What a surprise!'

Kxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

Achem, time for a new post, I know i'm bad but come on!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home