Friday, June 16, 2006

yay

Yay K that's o for awesome.

I arrive next sunday 3pm will be at yours about 3.45 or 4pm ready for a large bloody mary.

I have decided to start my own religion a la L ROn Hubbard. If I combine the Braveheart-inspired, Passion Of The Christ And You leaflet I was given yestersay with the Miyamoto Musashi Book of the 5 Rings that I am reading fro Japanese Law, then I will have the best of both worlds. I can then use Christ's teachings to humiliate my enemies in battle.

For example:

In the first technique, the guard is in the middle position, with the tip of the sword pointed at "Jesus'" face. When you close ranks with "jesus" and "jesus" strikes with the long sword, counter by deflecting it to the right. When "jesus" strikes again, you hit the point of his sword back up; your sword now having bounced downward, leave it as it is until "jesus" strikes again, whereupon you "open your heart to God". Training and practice are imperative.

I'm going to make a fortune.

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home