Monday, May 15, 2006

Hennes the Great

Here is our beautiful 'new' car. She's a funny one but sturdy and reliable. Her names is Hennes after the goat on the front (we didn't name her, the German backpackers we bought her off did). The goat is their soccer team's mascot.

Anyway, it seems the purchase was just in time seeing as Auckland has fallen back into it's monsoon season. Marty doesn't seem to believe me that it will remain this way until December. But it means that all my strong comments about not using the car everyday have gone by the wayside. She is a necessity now. It also means that it is easier to get out of the city and home to Welly for holidays. Oh the joy!

As for everything else that has been happening, well... what things? Have done nothing exciting in what seems a very long time. Too much work to do. The most exciting thing was getting one of my boots fixed after the zip broke (and I can tell you, THAT was exciting!).
So until something miraculously blog-worthy happens, I am going to huddle in a blanket that gives me hayfever and figure out how to talk about euthanasia in Sign Language.

Keep warm.

K xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

she's a beauty. I want a car so bad! I should take things one day at a time and learn to drive ...

11:53 AM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

I always knew you'd end up in a car with a goat on it. Psyche!

12:48 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

it was written in the tea leaves

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home