Friday, November 04, 2005

top o' the mornin' to ya Alex

Hahah foolishly, for I'd seen all the bad reviews, I watched Alexander. Well, I must be the worst Classicist in the world because I had no IDEA that the Macedonians were all IRISH!

Top o' the mornin to ya Alexander.

Oooh aye Aristotle, I fancy a wee trip to Persia - there's a pot o' gold over that rainbow....and potatoes.

Lor' no Alex, mate, you've had 40 pints of Guiness man and you've got no place to go a'brawlin' ya sot. The luck o'the Iri....Macedonians is all well and good man but you're peeled...

Feck off Aristotle man or I'll feckin' well feed you to the Leperachauns.

In the meantime, his mother Olympias was a Russian (?) straight out of a 60's faux-KGB spy movie...

....Alexadrevich, yourrrr fatherrrr plans to take control with his new son, you must marrrrrry.

Oliver Stone's crack habit must be pretty expensive by now...

J xxoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home