Friday, November 04, 2005

i love the smell of napalm in the morning...

EXAM TODAY EXAM TODAY

a/ YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA coz this is my Honours year DONE. FINITO! Oh the excitement. WHat a year. The sense of achievement yada yada yada.

b/ Oh god this is dismal. One day's real study keeping the wolves from the door...not enough...have sold myself short yada yada yada.

c/ I am burnt out.

d/ I hope to be drunk in 6 hours counting.

e/ I have studied so hard this year that I can't write sentences now without numbering them. I should have been an accountant....

Wish me luck

J xoxo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burnt out! Whee!!!

In a very selfish and somewhat sadistic way, I'm very glad to hear I'm not the only one who's sold him/herself short on this one. It's much better to have company in misery.

Maybe I shouldn't go to work this afternoon…

9:36 AM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

nope no way jose.

though i will have car...so maybe you go to work and i go home and we all meet up later on...

9:45 AM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

congrats for finishing. i dodn't realise the exam was today. had i known, i would have sent you a good luck text. love you lots. hope it all went well. i will call in the next few days once your hangover has worn off... shall we say december?
k xx

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations jen :)

Pete

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home