Monday, August 22, 2005

ahhhh pain

Hello folks

I have been so immersed in Medea that I can hardly utter, but feel guilty about abandoning our precious baby blog.

I gave my first seminar last week (first for the term anyway). It was intense but went well. I have spent 11 hours in front of a screen today, rewriting all three (3!!) of my thesis chapters. Am stuffed, have permanent hunchback and a craving for champagne, but feels good to do so much work (finally....ooops). Another seminar in a week, eek, but then I am free to work on the thesis until it's done. And then I will be FREEEEEE as a BIRD.

K is in the Hawkes Bay with MArty, who has just returned from a year overseas. Welcome back, spunkrat. He is apparently all blondie again YAY, but I'll leave that for K to update when she returns.

In the meantime, have fun y'all. I miss everyone very much...

J xoxoxox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had I great time in the Bay with K, M and A. All but me were blonde. Still, I had more fun!

Lots of bubbles went down, we missed the drinks trolley grrrl.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home