Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Blogger's Block

This blogging business is highly addictive. However, it seems that my life is so dull that I have nothing to write about. Very tragic. It rains constantly here in Auckland so the spirits are down and hands are numb. The most exciting thing that has happened to me today is that a strange woman offered me and another girl at the bus stop a lift into town. Generous offer but slightly odd I thought. Maybe I've just become too wary of people. All I had was images of her attacking us in the car. Also maybe an overactive imagination. We both gratefully declined and froze our asses off for another 10 minutes waiting for the bus to drive past us yet again with a full load of commuters. I did eventually get on a bus thank god. Would have been terrible to have missed the second day of school as well seeing as took yesterday off because was sick. Great start to the semester I feel.
That's all I've got for now.
Shoo bop doo wop....
K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home