Monday, April 24, 2006

you're such a jurisprude



Heya,

Happy Easter to all..I hope the death of our lord JC#2 (#1 being J. Caesar and #3 being, of course, Jacob's Creek) didn't upset anyone too much, what with all the chocolate.

The happy fellas above are H.L.A. Hart, John Finnis and Lon Fuller, three jurisprudes on whom I had to write an enormous horrible essay which took up all my holidays. Just handed it in, my heart all aquiver... Good spotting..that's not Lon Fuller it's Darth Vader, oh well, same thing....Don't they all look like fun though?!

K was down during the holidays so we had more fun and games together. I hope you got photos K?

J xox

4 Comments:

Blogger kenandjerry said...

photos? what photos? did you send me some or do you mean photos I took? i think i have laryngitis (that looks so wrong) so brain has dissolved as well as voice box. there is a letter for you on it's way soon.

11:33 AM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

you are meant to laugh at stupid photos od stupid folk posted by me stupid..

hope your voice gets better, helpful that you are a signer eh?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

i don't understand. what is jurisprude?

2:58 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

legal philosophy is called jurisprudence.
legal philosopher is a jurisprude.
i thought it was funny, or at least more funny than reading them...
been at school too long...
argh...
j xoxo

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home