Friday, April 07, 2006

blah!

Some time in the night, the monkey comes to us all....

Been a long time 'tween posts. Hope y'all haven't given up on us (by y'all I mean both of you, thanks.)

K is in town so the reunion of the century is on the cards for tonight.

Unfortunately I have what's called in the trade "garbled test-frenzy" and so can be found drooling and muttering (no, it's a question of LEGITIMACY, I shriek) and wandering with glazed eyes. So the reunion of the century that is presently on the cards will end up being on the tiles and I can't wait. Only dreading the appearance of that damn monkey....

J xo

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosiemunda said...

that picture looks like she's way too wasted to notice the stupid monkey anyway. Just make sure you're drunk and you won't even notice it violating you.

10:38 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

ah the resemblance was uncanny, except I am a wee bit short on diaphanous gowns (damnit!). My hair is that colur though, the chicky not the monkey.

K was the monkey.

J xo

1:14 PM  
Blogger kenandjerry said...

exsqueeze me? i in no way resemble that ugly demon monkey (other than the posture).

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home