Thursday, August 11, 2005

murder she wrote

It's 2ish and I'm at work. It's 5 degrees outside and there are 400 irate farmers parked in their tractors on Parliament's lawn. And so, Canberry goes on....

I watched Murder She Wrote this afternoon and I had forgotten how awesome Angela Lansbury was! It's such a good show, honestly..what is the point of doing an Honours degree when it just take me out of the house and a) prevents me from dedicating my life to watching Murder, She Wrote episodes at midday during the week and b) prevents me from dedicating MY life to being a dilettante crime writer/investigator! Go Angela!

J xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

yes jen, I too had forgotten how awesome angela landsbury was.... hang on.. I don't actually remember her being awesome in the first place, maybe I hadn't forgotten just never was!

har har, actually I never forgot. she is great. What channell is it on? today I was watching hueys cooking adventures around that time and dry retching about his hein food.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too true mate Heuy is a heinmeister.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home